SLEEPERS SURVEY COMPETITION (2020)
Libra Rising Ltd - Company Number: 09873574
WeSleep - Sleepers Survey Competition
Terms & Conditions
1. TERMS: These terms and conditions comprise Part 1 which sets out important information about the promotion and Part 2 which sets out details of the prizes. Parts 1 and 2 are collectively referred to as the “Conditions”. By participating in the promotion entrants agree to be bound by the Conditions. Entries must comply with the Conditions to be valid.
2. ENTRY ELIGIBILITY: Entry is open to persons whom complete the Sleepers Survey received either by email or accessed via platforms the survey is promoted on, including but not limited to LinkedIn and Facebook, in addition to completing the survey, the respondent must click ‘submit’ on the last page, during the Promotional Period. This competition is open to UK residents aged 18 years or over. Only one entry per person. No entrant may win more than one prize.
3. NOTES ON ENTRY ELIGIBILITY
Entrants receive one entry per completion of the survey. To enter simply fill in the survey, and submit your answers alongside your full name and contact details. No purchase necessary to enter the prize draw.
4. EXCLUSIONS: in addition to any exclusions set out in the “Entry Eligibility”, employees, agents or service providers of the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and any franchise store trading under the “WeSleep” brand are not eligible to enter. Immediate family members of any employee or service providers mentioned in the previous sentence are also not eligible to enter.
5. PROMOTIONAL PERIOD: the promotion commences at 6:01am (BST) on Wednesday June 24 2020 and closes at 10:00pm (BST) on Thursday July 16 2020.
6. DETAILS OF DRAW: the prize draw will take place on Friday 17 July 2020 The prize will be drawn through computer generated selection.
7. NOTIFICATION OF DRAW RESULTS: All eligible prize winners will be notified by email. To obtain details of the winner please email firstname.lastname@example.org stating the name of the prize draw in the subject heading 4 weeks after the closing date.
8. PRIZES: the prize pool is valued at £80 with one (1) individual prize. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for any variation in the prize values. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss, damage or injury suffered (even if caused by negligence) as a result of accepting and/or using a prize, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
9. TRANSFERABILITY OF PRIZES: all prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be taken as cash.
10. UNAVAILABILITY OF PRIZES: in the event that any prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute a prize of equal or greater value, subject to any written directions from the various lottery authorities. Despite the preceding sentence, where the prize consists of a unique prize or experience (such as with a celebrity), if that prize becomes unavailable for reasons beyond the Promoter’s control, the Promoter may substitute the prize.
11. UNCLAIMED PRIZES & SECOND CHANCE DRAW: Second chance draw will occur one month after the first draw. Prizes must be claimed by winners before Friday 31 July 2020. All prizes unclaimed as of Friday 31 July 2020 will be entered into a second chance draw which will be held on Monday August 3 2020 at the same time and place as the first draw. The results of a second chance draw will be notified to winners and published on Tuesday August 4 2020 in the same manner as the first draw.
12. DECISIONS ARE FINAL: The Promoter’s determination regarding the draw is final and binding on all entrants. No correspondence will be entered into between the Promoter and entrants. The Promoter accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries or other communications. Entries will be deemed void if illegible, corrupted, illegitimate, forged, manipulated or tampered with in any way.
13. VERIFICATION: The Promoter reserves the right to request verification identity and residential address of winners and any other information relevant to entry into or participation in this promotion. Verification is at the discretion of the Promoter; whose decision is final. The Promoter reserves the right to disqualify any individual who is involved in any way in interfering or tampering with the conduct of this promotion.
14. RELEASE: Before the prize is awarded, the winner and any other person(s) sharing the prize with the winner may be required to sign an agreement to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability arising from the use or participation in the prize. Irrespective of whether an entrant signs a release, by entering in the Promotion each entrant is deemed to release the Promoter from and indemnify the Promoter against any liability, loss, cost, damage, claim, demand, proceeding or litigation of any kind relating to the use or participation in the prize.
15. PROMOTION: Entrants consent to the Promoter using their name, likeness, image and/or voice in the event that they are a winner in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this promotion (including any outcome) and/or promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
17. GOVERNING LAW: The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
18. TERMS: By entering the prize draw each entrant agrees to be bound by these terms and conditions.
19. PROMOTER: The Promoter is Libra Rising Limited Ltd (Company Number: 09873574) of
85 Great Portland Street, First Floor, London, England, W1W 7LT Contact email: julie@LibraRisingLimited.com
Part 2 – Prizes
The first one (1) valid entries drawn will each win a one-hour sleep improvement consultation .
Prize value = £80
Note: all prize amounts are stated in Pound Sterling (GBP).