March is a special month. All things sleep related seem to be celebrated during the first Spring month of the year, the month when we move our clocks forward, the month where nights are becoming visibly shorter and the days longer. Here are the celebrations you should be aware of...
Of course, WeSleep will be relaunching and celebrating along the whole month !
MARCH 2017 Sleep Celebrations Calendar:
- February 28 is National Public Sleeping Day
- March 2-9 is National Sleep Awareness Week
- March 3 is National Day of Unplugging #NationalDayOfUnplugging
- March 13 is National Napping Day
- March 14 is Insomnia Awareness Day
- March 17 is World Sleep Day
- The whole month of March is National Bed Month !
- March 26 is Daylight Savings Day when we lose an hour of sleep !